Dr. James Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 5 reviews

May 11th, 2015
I don't recommend
I don't recommend this dr if us are sensitive or emotionally .....he give the like point out his adwards as if he better then his patient but my opinion...good for those who need tough love or realizations point view he confident he right even when he may not be right that the method will work he makes appt months away next like 3 or 6 depending

December 31st, 2013
A good psycjiatrist
Dr Miller has to generally work within the construct of peoples very limited insurance policies . Most insurance policies still tre as tmental health treatment like its a redheaded stepchild. he doesn't have hours to deal with you with the time he does have he does an excellent job hnnne's extremely insightful and very helpful.

September 18th, 2013
scary, mean , a bully,insensitive, rude poor bedside manner
I moved from California and had a great doctor there for 13 years. I was assigned to Dr. miller and right off the bat when I got into his office he was rude arrogant made me terrified . He was condescending and was just plain mean.. I left feeling horrified. I called my husband and could barely speak I was so shaken by this visit . I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. IM in the process of finding a new doctor.

August 26th, 2012
Dr Miller was the chief psychiatrist at the impatient facility at "Circles of Care". He was rude and abrupt. He bullied the patients and treated them like idiots. He actually kicked me out of his office for asking a question about my treatment. He could of been a psychiatrist in an antiquated 'insane asylum". A disgrace!

May 7th, 2010
Dr. Miller treated me when my daughter passed away in a tragic car accident. He is a very compassionate, kind physican and I highly recommend him.