Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Miller
Dr. James Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, CO, with another office in Sterling, CO. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Sterling Regional Medcenter, East Morgan County Hospital and Colorado Plains Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. James Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, CO.
Dr. Jamshid Mirzaei
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Sterling, CO 0.94 mi13
Dr. Vaughan Cipperly
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Sterling, CO 0.94 mi37
Dr. Marvin Lee II
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sterling, CO 0.94 mi12