ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. James Miller Jr Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Filter Reviews

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.7
  • 2
  • 0
  • 1
  • 0
  • 1

Quality Rating

Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Wait Time
32.5 min
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

Showing 4 of 4 Ratings

Dr. James Miller

Posted on April 9th, 2011

I was very impressed when Dr. Miller was waiting to greet me, a new patient, when I arrived at the office. He was extremely personable and kind; gentle and caring. As he attempted to get to know me, his questions were a little hard to answer and he was very patient with me. I think we will be a good match and will head in the direction of recovery.

Wait time
5.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Four Stars

Posted on October 15th, 2014

Five Stars

Posted on July 9th, 2014

One Star

Posted on July 11th, 2011

Wait time
60.0 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown

Bipolar Disorder

Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Dr. James Miller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.