A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Miller practice?
Dr. James Miller practices Family Medicine near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Family Physicians.