A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James August Miller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Miller practice?
- Dr. James Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Miller practices Family Medicine near Monroe, MI.
See Monroe Primary Care Doctors.