A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moody, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moody, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moody has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Moody MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Moody practice?
- Dr. James Moody has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Moody practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.