A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morris is Good. Dr. Morris has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Morris practice?
Dr. James Morris practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Morris, Dr. Jacob Morris, Dr. Jacques Morris, Dr. Jaime Morris