A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Morris MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Morris practice?
- Dr. James Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. James Morris practices Internal Medicine near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Internists.