A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nicholson, MD, MSCE is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Nicholson MD and MSCE is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. James Nicholson has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Nicholson practices Family Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Myerstown, PA.
See Hershey Family Physicians.