A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nicholson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nicholson, MD, MSCE is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Nicholson MD and MSCE is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. James Nicholson has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Nicholson practices Family Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Myerstown, PA.
See Hershey Family Physicians.