A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nobles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nobles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nobles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobles graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nobles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
- Lawrence County Hospital CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alfred Nobles MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Nobles practice?
- Dr. James Nobles has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Nobles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near McComb, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See McComb Obstetricians & Gynecologists.