A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Novak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Novak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James Novak practice?
- Dr. James Novak has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Novak practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors and San Diego General Practitioners.