Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Wonderful Family Doctor show details Wonderful Family Doctor
by Diane Garland and Debra Lopez on Jun 28th, 2015

Dr. Novak has helped out our whole family. His bedside manner makes you feel you are in good hands. He knows his craft, open to learning & doesn't lose sight of you as a whole person. He is kind & concerned & listens to his patients as well. Nice staff. We recommend him highly to anyone who wants a doctor who cares.

Excellent PA Available show details Excellent PA Available
by Jack Bond on May 23rd, 2015

Pam the PA is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful. Dr. Novak gave me, via a nurse, an injection of a class of medicine that I can not tolerate resulting in a great deal of pain. He was very dismissive and appears not to embrace a scientific approach to medicine.

James Novak -- Godsend show details James Novak -- Godsend
by Penny G. on Aug 5th, 2014

This doctor has saved my life more times than I can count. When other doctors treat patients as files and numbers, he looks at them as individuals and treats them accordingly.

I love Dr. James Novak!!! show details I love Dr. James Novak!!!
by Juan M. Gonzalez on Jul 20th, 2013

Dr. Novak is awesome!!! after 10 months of living in horrific pain with Lyme Disease I found Dr. Novak and he is giving me my life back. I highly recommend him!

love dr novak and his staff show details love dr novak and his staff
by michelle auer on Jul 17th, 2013

I will say this, Dr. Novak has always listened to me been kind and understanding. He is very genuine. His staff awesome as well. they are always smiling and helpful and kind as well. Great bedside manor. I dont know what i would do with out Dr. Novak and his staff. I love the environment, it is very relaxed and well kept. I just wish i lived closed so i could make him my primary physician. Its hard to drive from Apple Valley, but definately worth it. THANKS DR. NOVAK & STAFF FOR BEING SO GREAT!!!

A combat veterans review of a great medical Doctor James Novak show details A combat veterans review of a great medical Doctor James Novak
by Larry Lamb on Jan 29th, 2011

I had to leave the VA Healthcare system because my health was so bad and the VA wasn't giving me the care I earned on the Battle Field, and it was questionable if I could survive my war disability, with Dr. Novak I now can and do enjoy life again. This Doctor is the best I have ever had to work with in my life. I was injured in Vietnam in four tours of duty, the VA treated me like I was a number and not a human being, I did put it all on the line in Vietnam, and yes I was disabled.This proud veteran is rated @ 110% full disabled war veteran, and this is a dream doctor that gave me the tools to get back on my feet and live a normal life. Yes, I have medical problems from War, but besides a back injury and other disabilities, until you are in my shoes, only then, can you appreciate this Doctor who in my opinion a miracle worker. I suggest anyone who is medically challenged to consider him, this is the complete opposite story of good over evil. The VA is a place that is not worthy off any recognized medical care that was found in the private sector v. institutional medicine. If your a disabled veteran the VA can and will pay for medical treatment for Combat Warriors. Like my promise to this Nation, I did protect this country against all enemies both foreign and domestic. I got disabled, I know receive health care that now allows me to walk with my wife on a beach, fish during my private time, and with some kind of now fitting in with all citizens and can reflect what a great nation this is. Thank You Dr. James Novak M.D.

Exceptional Care show details Exceptional Care
by Stephanie Carlson on Aug 14th, 2009

Dr. Novak is just the best family doctor you could imagine. He always gives you honest answers, takes time to listen and shows genuine interest. He also gives you many preventative measures in the way of natural and holistic approaches as well as traditional. I've been his patient for many years and believe me you won't find a better doctor.

I waited for 1 hour 20 minutes and wasn`t even seen! show details I waited for 1 hour 20 minutes and wasn`t even seen!
by Citysearch User on Jan 22nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been a patient at Novak Medical for years and I just can`t do it anymore. The wait time is getting longer and longer. For the past yea...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Presidio Medical Group show details Presidio Medical Group
by Citysearch User on Oct 20th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been coming to Dr Novak for the last 3 years, he is courteous and His staff is Great! Although he`s in Pacific Beach his office is fai...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Felt like a free clinic show details Felt like a free clinic
by RustyShackleford on May 19th, 2008 on kudzu.com

It has been a while since I was a patient of Dr. Novak's, but every time I went there the waiting room was packed. After an hour of waiting in a room full of coughing, sneezing, sick people, I skipped my appointment and found a new doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Good family practice show details Good family practice
by jemamuse on Oct 31st, 2006 on kudzu.com

I have been going to this office for about 8 years and have seen several doctors, and most often, the nurse-practitioner who is EXCELLENT. I've been treated for the usual colds, flus, bronchitis, as well as a sports injury. I've brought up concerns that were maybe not part of the "agenda" but were nonetheless given consideration and followed through. If you are not looking for nuclear medicine but a good, sound practice for what ails most of us as some point, I recommend Presidio Medical (the name of the group Dr. Novak practices with).

Read Full Review at kudzu.com