Dr. James Novak MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Dr. Novak literally saved my life when I was suffering from liver failure. I will be eternally grateful to him.

June 28th, 2015
Wonderful Family Doctor
Dr. Novak has helped out our whole family. His bedside manner makes you feel you are in good hands. He knows his craft, open to learning & doesn't lose sight of you as a whole person. He is kind & concerned & listens to his patients as well. Nice staff. We recommend him highly to anyone who wants a doctor who cares.

May 23rd, 2015
Excellent PA Available
Pam the PA is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful. Dr. Novak gave me, via a nurse, an injection of a class of medicine that I can not tolerate resulting in a great deal of pain. He was very dismissive and appears not to embrace a scientific approach to medicine.

August 6th, 2014
James Novak -- Godsend
This doctor has saved my life more times than I can count. When other doctors treat patients as files and numbers, he looks at them as individuals and treats them accordingly.

July 20th, 2013
I love Dr. James Novak!!!
Dr. Novak is awesome!!! after 10 months of living in horrific pain with Lyme Disease I found Dr. Novak and he is giving me my life back. I highly recommend him!

July 18th, 2013
love dr novak and his staff
I will say this, Dr. Novak has always listened to me been kind and understanding. He is very genuine. His staff awesome as well. they are always smiling and helpful and kind as well. Great bedside manor. I dont know what i would do with out Dr. Novak and his staff. I love the environment, it is very relaxed and well kept. I just wish i lived closed so i could make him my primary physician. Its hard to drive from Apple Valley, but definately worth it. THANKS DR. NOVAK & STAFF FOR BEING SO GREAT!!!

January 29th, 2011
A combat veterans review of a great medical Doctor James Novak
I had to leave the VA Healthcare system because my health was so bad and the VA wasn't giving me the care I earned on the Battle Field, and it was questionable if I could survive my war disability, with Dr. Novak I now can and do enjoy life again. This Doctor is the best I have ever had to work with in my life. I was injured in Vietnam in four tours of duty, the VA treated me like I was a number and not a human being, I did put it all on the line in Vietnam, and yes I was disabled.This proud veteran is rated @ 110% full disabled war veteran, and this is a dream doctor that gave me the tools to get back on my feet and live a normal life. Yes, I have medical problems from War, but besides a back injury and other disabilities, until you are in my shoes, only then, can you appreciate this Doctor who in my opinion a miracle worker. I suggest anyone who is medically challenged to consider him, this is the complete opposite story of good over evil. The VA is a place that is not worthy off any recognized medical care that was found in the private sector v. institutional medicine. If your a disabled veteran the VA can and will pay for medical treatment for Combat Warriors. Like my promise to this Nation, I did protect this country against all enemies both foreign and domestic. I got disabled, I know receive health care that now allows me to walk with my wife on a beach, fish during my private time, and with some kind of now fitting in with all citizens and can reflect what a great nation this is. Thank You Dr. James Novak M.D.

August 14th, 2009
Exceptional Care
Dr. Novak is just the best family doctor you could imagine. He always gives you honest answers, takes time to listen and shows genuine interest. He also gives you many preventative measures in the way of natural and holistic approaches as well as traditional. I've been his patient for many years and believe me you won't find a better doctor.

June 22nd, 2017