Learn more about Dr. James Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Patterson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Patterson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Patterson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Patterson practice?
- Dr. James Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Patterson practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.