Learn more about Dr. James Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Patterson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Patterson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Patterson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Patterson practice?
- Dr. James Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Patterson practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.