A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Patterson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Patterson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Patterson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arthur Patterson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Patterson practice?
- Dr. James Patterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Patterson practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.