A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pearce is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pearce, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Pearce has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Pearce MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Pearce practice?
- Dr. James Pearce has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pearce practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Corona Del Mar, CA.
See Corona Del Mar Anesthesiologists and Corona Del Mar Pain Management Doctors.