A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rand
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Rand MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Rand practice?
- Dr. James Rand has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paradise Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Surgeons.