A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reilly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Aloysius Reilly MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Reilly practice?
- Dr. James Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reilly practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.