Dr. James Richardson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 6th, 2015
Dr. Richardson is GREAT.
Dr. Richardson is kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable; he truly cares for his patients. He comes into the exam room, sits down and listens to you, and answers all your questions. I have never felt rushed when I’m with him. I called and left a message for him to call me back and he called back in a timely manner. His staff has always treated me with courtesy and respect. I recommend Dr. Richardson very highly and am happy he’s my cardiologist.

September 11th, 2013
No follow up
Dr. Richardson said I needed a pacemaker and would have his office contact me to schedule the procedure. No one contacted me. Whenever I called them I had to leave a message. They would call me and ask what I needed. I would tell them and they would say they would have someone call me. I did this for 3 weeks and they finally referred me to the surgeon that would implant the pacemaker. His office said it would be 6 weeks before the surgeon could see me and then more than a month before the surgery could be done. Instead I went to another cardiologist (Dr. David Levine) and had the pacemaker implanted within the week.

July 11th, 2012
Dr. Richardson was my husbands Doctor for over 25 years. He saw him through many medical emergencys.