A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rodgers, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rodgers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Rodgers MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. James Rodgers has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Rodgers practices Neurological Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.