A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rodgers is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rodgers, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pain Spine & Peripheral Nerves
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rodgers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Spine Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodgers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans