Learn more about Dr. James Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Russell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Russell, DO, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Adams Russell DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Russell practice?
- Dr. James Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Russell practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Burlington Neurologists.