Learn more about Dr. James Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Russell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Russell, DO, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Russell practice?
Dr. James Russell practices Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA.
See Burlington Neurologists.