A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Salmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Salmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Salmon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salmon graduated from University of Oregon, Eugene. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salmon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Salmon MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Salmon practice?
- Dr. James Salmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Salmon practices Psychiatry near Lynnwood, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Lynnwood Psychiatrists.