A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Schmidt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Schmidt practice?
- Dr. James Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schmidt practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Primary Care Doctors.