A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Schmidt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Schmidt practice?
- Dr. James Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schmidt practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians.