A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Schmidt practice?
Dr. James Schmidt practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians.