A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Schmidt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Schmidt practice?
- Dr. James Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Schmidt practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians.