A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Scott, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Scott MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James A. Scott practice?
- Dr. James Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. James Scott practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Physiatrists.