Dr. James Sebastian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Sebastian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2013

14 Years ago today, Dr. Sebastian helped my Husband and I have our first child. Words cannot begin to describe how much we appreciated his help. Our Son is growing to be a compassionate caring individual. I would highly recommend Dr. Sebastian without hesitation. He is a caring person not only as a Dr. but also as an individual. I was waking from surgery & I overheard the nurses saying she is waking up call the Dr.--one of them said no he isn't here it's after hours-then I heard one say call him anyway. He WAS there and he was there to meet with me.

May 23rd, 2013

I'm so very grateful to have Dr.Sebastian as my Dr. I have strong confidence in him, and he's very reliable. Without a doubt I would recommend him. We need more Professionals like him.

November 29th, 2012

Love this doctor

Dr. Sebastian is the most caring doctor I have ever known. I believe that he has my best interest in mind and we have been through many years of infertility, loss, carried a healthy pregnancy, had a successful birth and is helping us through a high risk pregnancy. I couldn't ask for a better doctor to take care of me and my baby.

May 5th, 2011

I honestly think that Dr. Sebastian is a fertility god! I don't know where I would be without him. I specifically switched to Dr. Sebastian when I started having fertility issues because I had heard such wonderful things about him. I am so glad that I did. He is by far the most caring and wonderful doctor. He is gentle and understanding and do whatever it takes to get you to where you want to be. He is a medical genius.

December 30th, 2010

Excellent care

I received excellent care during time of infertility, previous miscarriage, pregnancy and delivery.

March 26th, 2017