Pediatrician
Video profile

LOVE HIM!!! show details LOVE HIM!!!
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. Simpson has been my kids doctor since they were babies. Now, one of my boys turned 18 and we have to find a new doctor. We are both sad about it because we know we won't find one we like as much as Dr. Simpson. He has a great bedside manner and makes the kids feel at ease. We had an emergency one night and went to the hospital. The next day, I took my son to Dr. Simpson and he found that my son had a fractured skull, something the hospital missed! We really love him and are grateful to have found him. He really cares about his patients.

Wonderful Doctor; the very best! show details Wonderful Doctor; the very best!
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr Simpson has been treating my son since I relocated here 13 years ago. He is thorough, kind and incredibly knowledgeable. The best demeanor and bed side manner of ANY doctor I have met to date. My son is 15 now and the though that we only have him for 3 more years, almost saddens me.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Sep 12th, 2011

Dr. Simpson is very warm, caring, and professional. He has treated my son since birth and he has the BEST bed side manner. He takes his time and listens to my concerns and answers all of my questions. I would recommend him to any parent looking for a Pediatrician in the Port Saint Lucie area.

BEST DOCTOR show details BEST DOCTOR
Sep 17th, 2010

DR Simpson has seen my son since birth and I have not 1 complaint! He has been on point with every diagnosis and my son loves him !