A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sinnott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sinnott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sinnott, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinnott graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Sinnott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
- South Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexander Sinnott FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Sinnott practice?
- Dr. James Sinnott has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sinnott practices Gastroenterology near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Gastroenterologists.