Dr. James Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2016

Very good explaining what's the promblem and what needs to be done to fix it. Very easy to talk to, and ask questions Never in a hurry.

August 29th, 2015

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Smith is the finest physician I've ever worked with. He's patient, takes time with his patients, and I could not be happier with his way of putting me at ease. I felt like we were a team. Great guy, great doctor, outstanding bedside manner. Superb overall experience!

January 15th, 2012

Not a HEART DOC.

I went to him as I had a heart issue, gave me medicine and wanted to do a heart procedure on me,then my family doctor told me that he is not a heart specialist, that was scary !!!

Doctor's Response

Dr. Smith completed a fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic in peripheral vascular disease. He also completed a fellowship in cardiology and interventional radiology. He has trained with doctors in Switzerland in angiology procedures and has been in practice for 24 years in the field of cardiology. He is a well known and trusted physician in the Wichita community. If you have any questions about his experience, please contact our office.

SHOW

July 21st, 2010

Apparently very busy

My first 2 visits each had a long, long wait time. On my last visit, I was supposed to get set up for physical therapy, and was told it would be set up that same week. I called at 2 weeks, 1 month and 6 weeks, and it still wasn't done. I FINALLY got set up for the therapy after 7 weeks of waiting, and then only after hounding the staff to get it done. Even then I had to go get a written script for it and set it up myself. His office seems very, very busy, yet the billboard on the highway advertises for new patients.

Doctor's Response

We do sometimes get backed up in clinic due to the nature of our specialty. There are instances where I am called to an emergent situation (heart attack) and stabilizing the patient spills over into clinic time. We do our best to stay on time however, the schedule doesn't always work out like we wish it would.

SHOW

June 7th, 2010

Dr. Smith is caring

Dr. Smith is caring, he thinks through my medicines and spends plenty of time asking pertinent questions. He relates very easily with patients and explains his findings in an easy to understand way. He also asks if we are clear or have addtional questions.

August 3rd, 2016