A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stadler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stadler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadler graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stadler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stadler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. James Stadler practice?
- Dr. James Stadler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stadler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.