Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Stewart
Dr. James Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with another office in Springfield, MA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Baystate Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Stewart has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. Mara Slawsky
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Madhurita Bakshi
Springfield, MA 0 mi18
Dr. Marshal Fox
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MA 0 mi17