A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stewart is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Stewart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. James Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Oncologists.