A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stokes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stokes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Stokes MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James A. Stokes practice?
- Dr. James Stokes has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Stokes practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Washington, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.