A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thomas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alanson Thomas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. James Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Thomas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.