A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thomas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alanson Thomas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. James Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Thomas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.