A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Thomas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Early Memorial Hospital
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. James Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. James Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Thomasville, GA.
See Thomasville Internists.