A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mid-Dakota Hospital - CAH
- Community Memorial Hospital Burke - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wagner DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James Wagner practice?
- Dr. James Wagner has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Wagner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chamberlain, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Chamberlain Obstetricians & Gynecologists.