A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ware, Neurologist, Psychiatrist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ware, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ware has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Ware MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ware practice?
- Dr. James Ware has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Ware practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Psychiatry near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Neurologists, and Trenton Psychiatrists.