A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ware, Neurologist, Psychiatrist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ware
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ware Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ware, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ware has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Ware MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ware practice?
- Dr. James Ware has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ware practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Psychiatry near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Neurologists, and Trenton Psychiatrists.