A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James White, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexander White MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. White practice?
- Dr. James White has 1 office location.
Dr. James White practices Otolaryngology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Otolaryngologists.