A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James White, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexander White MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James A. White practice?
- Dr. James White has 1 office location.
Dr. James White practices Otolaryngology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Otolaryngologists.