Dr. James Whitlock MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 14th, 2014
A gentle and most empathetic Doctor
We love Dr Whitlock. He treated me as an Inpatient, 13 years ago for Traumatic Brain Injury and we still follow up every 6 months. He always is patient, kind, and knowledgable. Always makes us feel we are his only patient of the day!

April 3rd, 2013
Wonderful neurologist
My wife suffered a super-acute epidural hematoma after a fall down the stairs. After life-saving surgery at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston, she was sent to Northeast Rehab Hospital for rehabilitation therapy. Dr. Whitlock oversaw her recovery there, and he was amazing. He spent time with her to understand her situation, took a great interest in her progress, and he helped her daily along the way to her recovery. He was confident that she would recover quickly. Despite his heavy workload, he has allowed her to remain as his patient after her discharge to monitor her progress as an outpatient. I can't recommend him too highly.

February 25th, 2013
Wonderful doctor!
We would choose this doctor again in a second. After 21 years of having Dr. Whitlock as my doctor, (after a serious car accident), I recently moved away from the area. Sadly, I won't be seeing Dr. Whitlock again. He is a very kind and relatable doctor who helped me through a lot. I only wish I could find one as good down here in the south!