A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Williams, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Williams practice?
Dr. James Williams practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatric Specialists.