A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wilson, Obstetrics and Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wilson, MA, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ashley Wilson MA and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. James Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ocean City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Ocean City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.