A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wolf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wolf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Andrew Wolf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Wolf practice?
- Dr. James Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Wolf practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.