Family Practitioner

|  URGENT  |  show details
by Neylor Santos on Aug 1st, 2013

Doctor, I read an article about you, about your illness, and was born in me a great desire to say to you an experience I had in my own life, at a time between the 37 years that I have, I found myself disillusioned by medicine, which suffered a lot and even in many clinical examinations was not getting answers, where I delved into depression, sadness, and even if all the people he loved, were close to me, still had a void in my chest too big, lost, not knowing what to do, disillusioned of life, was that a friend took me to a place that taught me how to act and win that disease that haunted me day and night, and so was I won, I am healed, and never suffered from that disease, and more, I had more depression, sadness over, and today, I am happy, full, live the fullness of a happy life, married, businessman, I live in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, to be exact, and as I was privileged to go to this place that changed my mine, I want to share with you, here in California there is this place, I invite you to go there, push yourself one more time because I Neylor Santos and assure you aseguro, if you are and then there is what you have spent many years living with his family and friends and life completely happy, just like me, there is one Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, in Nevada, I do not know her in aubunr already exists, if have great, if not go to Nevada, below address. My email if you want to talk to me. grupoalfa@r7.com address 30 West Ave City / State: Nevada - California Country: United States Zip: 89030

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

Very personable. Called another doctor for referal while I sat in the exam room and came back with an appointment time for me! Definitely a 5 Star doctor!