Dr. James Wolfe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 28th, 2015
Fixed a 5/8" hole in my heart - Outstanding Work!

July 3rd, 2012
Excellent surgeon
Dr Wolfe reconstructed my Mitral Valve with his minimally invasive heart surgery. Everything he said would happen came to be true. He saved my life and did it in a way that he made look easy.If you need heart surgery, see Dr. Wolfe.

January 20th, 2012
Experience
Dr. Wolff is supposed to have a wonderful reputation as a cardiothoracic surgeon. However, his bedside manner and attitude toward patients and family are appalling. My mother who is 75 was very recently admitted to the hospital with chest pain related to a pericardial effusion. Dr. Wolff was the attending surgeon. He was in and out of the room very quickly and displayed no consideration or empathy toward her. If I were not an experienced nurse with a background in cardiology, I daresay my mother may not be here. He was rude to her and very condescending to all of us. He didn't listen to what we said. My mom will need to follow up with him for a post-op visit otherwise I would never use his services again.

June 4th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr.Wolfe operated on me and replaced two valves, mitral and aortic. He did a great job and I am feeling fine. He told me what was needed and why and also explained the whole procedure to me. He can be very business like but I found that he could be humorous, too. I would recommend him to anyone, anytime.