Dr. James Yost MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 25th, 2015
Fantastic Personal Care.
Dr. Yost is a highly competent physician, who takes the time to explain diagnosis and prognosis thoroughly. In the past, I've had physicians who just gloss over technical medical information or dismiss my in depth questions. Ask Dr. Yost a question, and he gets excited to answer. You can tell this is his passion, not just his practice. Not only that, but the convenience of being able to go in from 9am to 9pm 7 days a week without an appointment is fantastic when you have sick kids. Highly recommended. The wait time is sometimes a little heavy; but I'd be more concerned if I was at an urgent care facility that wasn't busy. For not having to make an appointment, 45 minutes isn't all that bad.

August 23rd, 2013
No one else like him!
One visit with Dr. Yost and you will walk away feeling that you finally found a doctor who lives by the oath he's taken. Dr. Yost listens, intently, and addressed any/all concerns. No question is stupid. He goes above and beyond just sharing information, but wants you to leave feeling educated about what the diagnosis is and the treatment he recommends. The conversation is always two-way. He is very open minded to listen to what you believe and will not hesitate to research on his own. Dr. Yost has found issues that no other doctors have. We see Dr. Yost more than our own family doctor or my children's pediatrician. There is a reason for that. Not just the convenient hours and that our insurance (BCBS) see's urgent care as a doctor visit, not an emergency (hence a standard office co-pay), but because I know my family is taken care of fully from the moment I step in the door. The running joke in my family is that we should have a designated parking spot for how much we are there! We see Dr. Yost in the urgent care setting during times of after hours illness (after doctor office hours), but also for routine visits. When my family needs to see a doctor, we ALWAYS visit Dr. Yost first!

April 17th, 2012
broken bone
I had a broken wrist that another doctor missed! Dr. Yost took an xray in his office and looked at it right there in the room, diagnossed me, and referred me accordingly. He is a great doctor!!

July 28th, 2011
Nice Doctor
I really had a nice experience with Dr. Yost. His staff was nice, his hours are great, and his office is close to my house. He diagnossed my problem and treated me quickly!

June 27th, 2011
Very Good!
Great medical care, great staff, overall a great experience!!!!

May 10th, 2011
Very detailed and caring
I had a problem and he was the only one to solve it. I cannot say enough how good he is. He actually cares. I do hope he does not change!!!

May 2nd, 2011
Really like the way he explains what is going on with his patients. Very pleased every time I have had a family member seen by Dr Yost.

April 8th, 2011
Ladybug
Great doctor to see when you'r sick!!!!

March 20th, 2011
A patient with Strep throat
Dr. Yost quickly diagnosed me with Strep throat and gave me medicine. His staff was wonderful, the clinic was very nice, and he was very kind. I'll be going back there for sure!

March 12th, 2011
Sick Patient
Dr. Yost has nice, caring staff, a great facility, and gives excellent care. I would highly recommend him to anyone, including my family!!!!

March 11th, 2011
A patient with the flu
I had the flu and was dehydrated. Other doctors told me to just drink water, but when you are sick, you just want to sleep. Dr. Yost gave me IV fluids and made me feel better by the end of my visit. Where other doctors come up short, he comes up strong and does the right thing for his patients.

March 3rd, 2011
I don't know what these other guys are talking about but Dr. Yost was great! I guess there are some people you can't satisfy even with a great doctor. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!