A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Young, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Holistic Health
- Multiple Sclerosis MS
- Muscle Spasticity
- Severe Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Young MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Young practice?
- Dr. James Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Young practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists and Chicago Neurologists.