Learn more about Dr. James Abbruzzese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Abbruzzese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Abbruzzese, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Ovarian Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbruzzese graduated from University of Chicago. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Abbruzzese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbruzzese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Abbruzzese practice?
Dr. James Abbruzzese practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.