Dr. James Abroms MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Birmingham, AL

October 27th, 2016
Very Friendly, accommodating and truthful. Dr. Abroms is very knowledgeable, with many years of experience.

October 13th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Wait time is very minimal. He has a very courteous staff.

October 13th, 2016
I am a long time patient of Dr. Abroms, more than 20 years. I have nothing put the utmost respect for Dr. Abroms and his staff. Always will see me when needed. Always sees you on time and has called me many times to see that everything is ok after an appointment.

October 12th, 2016
Dr. Abroms has been my doctor for over 25+ years. He is an excellent PCP. He takes care of mine and my mom's medical needs. Could not ask for a better doctor. Dr. Abroms as well as his staff is caring and concerned about our medical needs. If I am sick, they can always fit me in to see Dr. Abroms the same day I call. They treat me like family. I appreciate the patient/doctor relationship that we have. Dr. Abroms is an excellent physician. Would recommend him to my family and friends.

October 11th, 2016
A five-star doctor!
Dr. Abroms is so easy to communicate with! In all of my 69 years I've had only one other doctor (an ophthalmologist in Santa Monica, CA) with whom I could talk so easily. He's competent, up-to-date, listens, responds, his staff is friendly, competent and remain with him. I am very thankful to have him as my internist.

July 21st, 2016
His mistake and lack of attention to early disease indicators and warning signs caused my father's untimely and uneccesary death. He is a fine DR if you are well - If something feels off, please get a second opinion.

August 13th, 2014
Great experience
Dr. Abrams was very thorough and I was pleased with the overall exam and experience. The staff and doctor were very respectful of my time.

August 4th, 2014
30+ years
Dr. Abroms has been my Primary Care Physician for over 30 years. He has always spent as much time with me as was needed to diagnose a problem and truly cares what I think about what is going on and listens to any suggestions I may have about treatment. I wouldn't have been using him for over thirty years if I didn't think he was absolutely the best doctor for me.

October 18th, 2013
Excellent diagnostician
Dr. A has been my personal physician since 1985. There are many options available in B'ham. If I were not 1000% satisfied, I'd have left years ago. In my experience, he not only diagnoses my problems promptly and correctly, he treats the ailment unerringly. I have ALWAYS found EVERYTHING about his practice to be nothing less than SUPERIOR!