A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Acton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Acton is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Acton, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Acton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Acton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Acton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. James Acton practice?
- Dr. James Acton has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Acton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO and Cincinnati, OH.
See Columbia Pediatricians and Columbia Pulmonologists.