Learn more about Dr. James Adametz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adametz, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adametz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adametz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adametz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Adametz graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adametz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Adametz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Adametz practice?
- Dr. James Adametz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Adametz practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Surgeons.