Learn more about Dr. James Adametz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adametz, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adametz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adametz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adametz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Adametz graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adametz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Adametz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Adametz practice?
- Dr. James Adametz has 1 office location.
Dr. James Adametz practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Neurological Surgeons and North Little Rock Surgeons.