Dr. James Adametz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2015
Super Doc!!
Very pleased with Dr. Adametz. Does not push surgery as first alternative. He has done cervical (double discectomy) and lumbar spine surgery on me with excellent outcomes both times. Top notch neurosurgeon that I would highly recommend.

November 2nd, 2015
He let me decide!
He gave me options. He was not one to jump into surgery since my problem was not life threatening. He let me decide what course we would follow for my treatment. Absolutely wonderful doctor and person.

February 18th, 2014
Gave me pills
He gave me some pills and sent me on my way, pardon me he didn't give them to me he gave me a perscription to go and buy them. Said MRI were expensive so he really looks out for the insurance company. We all know how important that is .

July 14th, 2013
Drug pushing joke
Saw this yahoo in his Jacksonville clinic. Him and his clinic are nothing more than a legal way to obtain illicit drugs! Clinic was filthy and he was rather condisending in his manner! I wouldn't let this guy touch my NEIGHBORS dog!

October 23rd, 2012
He done my back surgery . I have had problems sence

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Adametz is a wonderful doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining my condition and I left his office feeling much better about it.

June 4th, 2012
Tremendously Caring, Thorough Neurosusrgeon
This is a very gentle, thorough, listening, man, first. By no means should this be 2nd, but am listing it so: I had several things going on with Lumbar area of back including stenosis, bulging disc & a bilateral break of L-5. Had had ongoing pain/edima, etc., prior to seeing him & he weighed all options before deciding which to do and in what order to best alleviate my pain. He chose the option to first do a surgery which would alleviate the pain, as the first prgamatic step & we would visit the other problems once this step was over. There have been times when pain has completely abated (still within the 3 week period),& I think reason I felt residual pain is the length of time it took me to get to him had caused some significant bruising and it will just take time for all the nerves involved to heal. Additionally, when I have pain, it was always due to fact I had to be caregiver to someone who w/out thought, scheduled a surgery, & continually grabs me to pull himself up, etc. I'm trying to stay as far away from him as possible now, but this pain, in no way reflects upon Dr. Adametz's surgery. I felt relief on one side immediately. I am grateful to have had this gentleman see me & point out the different problems & his thoughts on the best way to handle them.

December 9th, 2016