A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Addison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Addison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Addison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Addison graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Addison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Addison MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Addison practice?
- Dr. James Addison has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Addison practices Internal Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Internists.