A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Addison is Excellent. Dr. Addison has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Addison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Addison graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Addison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Addison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Addison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Addison practice?
Dr. James Addison practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Internists, Marquette Urgent Care Centers, and Marquette General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Addison, Dr. Jacob Addison, Dr. Jacques Addison, Dr. Jaime Addison