A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Adgent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adgent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adgent graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Adgent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Adgent MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Adgent practice?
- Dr. James Adgent has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Adgent practices Internal Medicine near Benson, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, NC.
See Benson Internists.