A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Adrian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adrian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adrian
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Adrian Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Adrian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Adrian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eric Adrian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Adrian practice?
- Dr. James Adrian has 1 office location.
Dr. James Adrian practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.