A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Adrian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adrian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Adrian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Adrian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eric Adrian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Adrian practice?
- Dr. James Adrian has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Adrian practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.