A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ahlgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ahlgren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ahlgren, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahlgren graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ahlgren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Ahlgren MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Ahlgren practice?
- Dr. James Ahlgren has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ahlgren practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Oncologists.