A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Aikins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Aikins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Aikins, MD, FACOG, FACS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Uterine Cancer Uterine Cervical Neoplasm.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aikins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aikins has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aikins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James K. Aikins practice?
Dr. James Aikins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Camden Oncologists.