A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Aikins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Aikins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aikins
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Aikins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Aikins, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Aikins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aikins has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Aikins FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Aikins practice?
- Dr. James Aikins has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Aikins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Haddonfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.